Open: March - November
|MEETING & CONFERENCE:||Top|
A fantastic backdrop for your meetings, product launches and seminars, from 10 to 40 people.
On the waterside and just a few minutes from Monte-Carlo, the seminar rooms can be reserved for private functions in low season.
|BARS & RESTAURANTS:||Top|
La Potiniere: Authentic Mediterranean cuisine served poolside.
Le Rivage: Salads and light dishes to please those idling along the sea front.
Restaurant La Vigie: Situated in a sea-front pine-grove opposite the Bay of Monaco and open all summer, La Vigie serves the best lobster and fish available in the region.
Restaurant La Salle A Manger: A cosy Restaurant located on the ground floor of the Monte-Carlo Beach Hotel . Its limited seating and colourful decor create an intimate and warm feel. A superb Terrace at the water's edge offers a beautiful point of view facing the bay.
The Hotel consists of Rooms and Junior Suites.
- Room Service from 07:00. to 22:00
- Mini Bar
- Satellite TV - CNN , CANAL+ & Pay TV
- Video on demand
- Internet Access on TV
- Safety Box
- RJ 11 Plug
- Access to ADSL: on demand
- Video Games
|SERVICES & FACILITIES:||Top|
- Restaurants: 4
- Bars: 3
- Business Centre
- Secretarial Services: on demand
- Exchange Office
- International Press
- Reception Lounge
- Guarded Car Park
- Spa and Fitness Centre at Thermes Marins
- Free Products: Bulgari
- Beauty Centre at Thermes Marins
- Indoor Pool at Thermes Marins
- Tennis & Squash at Monte Carlo Beach Club
- Golf at Monte Carlo Golf Club: 18 km
- Disco at Jimmy's
- Seasonal Water Sports
- Laundry - 12 Hour Service
- Car Hire
- Babysitting: on demand
- Dogs Accepted: Rooms only