Seiler Hotel Mont Cervin and Residence is located right in the Centre of the Mountain Village Zermatt, only 5 minutes’ walk from the Railway Station. The indolent, but elegant atmosphere enchants the guests at once. Directly opposite the Hotel is the new Residence. Just a few steps through a wide, colourful corridor beneath the Bahnhofstrasse connecting the Main Building with this luxurious new wing of the "Mont Cervin". In the Residence there are luxurious, modern Apartments.
Sports and Souvenirs Shops, Hairdresser, Ski School and Mountain Guide office are nearby. Mountain Railways and Cable cars are easily reached and within walking distance.
|MEETING & CONFERENCE:||Top|
Alexander Seiler Room:
- Classroom Style: 220 seats.
- Theatre Seating: 480 seats.
- Banquet Seating: 300 seats.
Residence 1 or 2:
- Classroom Style: 21 seats.
- Theatre Seating: 62 seats.
- U-shaped Table: 17 seats.
Pool Foyer & Garden:
For Receptions, Coffee Breaks and Exhibitions.
The only Hotel in Zermatt offering modern Function facilities for up to 300 persons. Break-out Rooms and Secretarial Services are available.
|BARS & RESTAURANTS:||Top|
The Restaurant Dining Room offers Table D’hôte Menu and a la Carte Dining, Weekly Buffets, 60 - 240 seats. Dinner in the Dining Room takes place in a festive atmosphere. During the winter season there is a sumptuous Gala Buffet once a week. On Gala Evenings gentlemen are requested to wear jacket and tie.
The Brasserie "Le Cervin" offers modern French cuisine in traditional style and brasserie dishes, 95 seats.
The Rendez-Vous Bar/Hall for aperitifs and cocktails has a Piano Player and a Barman, 65 seats.
An extensive "Dine Around" is offered in eleven Restaurants within the Seiler Group. Varying from traditional Swiss cuisine, Cheese Fondue and Raclette specialties, Italian dishes, Japanese specialties, Sushi and fine French cuisine.
It opened in 1851 and was taken over by Alexander Seiler in 1855. Since then it has been acknowledged as the flagship of the Seiler Group. Over the years the property has been completely renovated. In 1994 the Residence, located opposite the Hotel, was opened with 15 state-of-the-art Deluxe Suites.
The Hotel consists of 132 Rooms - 15 Single Rooms, 74 Twin and Queen Size Bedded Rooms, 16 Junior Suites, 13 Senior Suites & 14 Residence Apartments with one to three Bedrooms, a total capacity of 256 Beds.
All Rooms & Suites are equipped with:
- Mini bar
- Bath or shower
- Safe deposit box
- Balcony or terrace
- Direct dial telephone
- Multilingual cable TV
- TV video communication system
- Jacuzzi, fireplace, private sauna in lightwood and kitchenette (some Suites)
|SERVICES & FACILITIES:||Top|
- Room service
- Business center
- Currency exchange
- Babysitters on request
- Clef d’or concierge service
- Laundry & dry cleaning service
- Medical nurse during winter season
- Transfer service to the station and the heliport
- Checkout time 12 noon, late checkout on request
- Kindergarten at the hotel Nicoletta during winter season
- Cots, high chairs, early meals & children’s menus are available
Sports & Leisure:
- Sun patio
- Gym center
- Wine tasting
- Games room
- Mountain biking
- Glacier trekking
- Clarins beauty salon.
- Helicopter flights, heli-skiing
- Scenic walks, mountain walks
- Excursions for skiers & non-skiers
- Year-round skiing, cross county skiing
- Children’s ski school during winter season
- Solarium, massage & free sauna, steam bath
- Tennis courts & curling rinks are available nearby
- Ski teachers & mountain guides are available through the hotel
- In-house ski service for ski & boot hire or ski repairs – in winter only
- "Daniela Steiner Beauty Spa" with treatments for ladies and gentlemen
- Indoor swimming pool with an outside pool, children's paddling pool, whirlpools
Arrival & Car Park:
Zermatt is a Car-free Resort. If you travel by car, the Village of Täsch, 5 km outside of Zermatt, is your final destination. The Hotel should be glad to reserve a covered Parking Space for you at the new "Welcome Parking" of the Seiler Hotels, with a charge per night.
The staff will take care of your Luggage and organize the transfer to your Hotel from Täsch for you, either by special Taxi or Train.
Pets are welcome, except in the dinning room, in the swimming pool area and on the sunbathing lawn. Inside the hotel, guests are requested to keep their pets on a lead. A small charge is made per day.