Open All Year
Strategically located in the Marina Bay, the Marina Mandarin, Singapore is directly opposite the Suntec Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre and is within walking distance to the shopping and entertainment hub in the Bay area. The financial district, Changi International Airport and the Singapore Expo are all close by to the Hotel.
- Video Cameras/ Cassette Recorders
- Conferencing Accessories
- Flip chart
- Flip chart paper
- Whiteboard with castors
- Rental of computer with LaserJet printer
- Electric whiteboard
- Fax machine
|BARS & RESTAURANTS:||Top|
Brasserie Tattler: Sumptuous buffet spreads of Asian and Western cuisine. This Restaurant boasts a large selection of excellent buffets from breakfast right up to supper. Those with a yen for Japanese food will also find their favorite sushi here. Feeling puckish after midnight? You can enjoy famed Teochew porridge right up to wee hours of the morning. The Brasserie Tattler is set in a French farmhouse decorated with European artifacts to give you the perfect dining experience.
- Breakfast: 06.30 to11:00
- Lunch: 12 noon to 03:00 Monday to Friday
- Afternoon Tea: 03:00 to 05:00 Monday to Friday. 12:00 noon to 05:30 Saturday, Sun & Public Holidays
- Dinner: 06:30 to10:00
- Supper: 10:30 to 02:00
Restaurant Bologna: Scrumptious authentic Italian cuisine at the Marina Mandarin. Vera Cucina Italiana. The true cooking of Italy! That perhaps best describes the food at Restaurant Bologna. Dine in a stylish Italian setting with only the best cuisine picked from cities all over Italy. For a midday treat, indulge in large variety of antipasti and desserts, served with a choice of a main course from the a la carte menu. Have a romantic candlelight dinner with a delectable dish from our a la Carte menu. Overlooking a waterfall garden, this premier Restaurant is characterized by Renaissance murals set against black and white carrara marble tiles.
- Lunch: 12:00 noon to 03:00 Monday to Friday
- Dinner: 07:00 to11:00 Monday to Saturday
- Closed on Sundays
Peach Blossoms: A selection of the
delectable Chinese cuisine fit for an emperor awaits you in a setting filled
with the melodious live chirping of birds.
Specialties range from traditional favorites to delicious contemporary recipes and home-made Hong Kong Dim Sum made to perfection. Delight in the culinary works-of-art of Master Chef amidst luxurious imperial style decor. Known for his versatility, Master Chef Lee Hui Ngai's speciality is in the creation of a variety of Chinese dishes that is bound to dazzle the most discerning palette.
- Lunch: 12:00 noon to 03:00 Monday to Saturday, 11:00 to 03 Sunday & Public Holidays
- Dinner: 06:30 to 11:00
Atrium Lounge: Inspiring Views and a Great Place to Unwind. Unwind, catch up with friends or even have your business discussions at the Atrium Lounge. Relax in the cavernous splendor of Marina Mandarin's plush, 21st-storey atrium - one of the largest in South East Asia. It's the perfect place to meet. Warm staff in traditional Cheongsams will serve you an extensive range of coffee, tea and snacks, including sushi. Sip your favourite drink in the sunshine or relax to the melodious tunes from our famous pianist and string quartet in the night.
- Opens daily: 11:00 to 01:00
- English Afternoon Tea Daily: 03:00 to 05:00
The Cricketer: All night long, there's nothing better than good music and wonderful company in cozy English pub to end a hectic day. Relax and enjoy the nightlife, Marina Mandarin style. Choose from variety of beers, catch the hottest matches on large screen or relax to the wonderful sounds from the Cricketer's live band. At the same time, enjoy the large selection of beverages and interesting snacks.
- Opens Daily: 05:00 to 01:00 Monday to Saturday
- Happy Hours: 05:00 to 09:00 Monday to Saturday, All night long on Thursday, 50% off all house-pouring brands
- Closed on Sundays
Pool Garden Restaurant: A Tropical Splendor. A delightful poolside eatery set in a tropical garden theme, the Pool Garden Restaurant is perfect for private parties and functions. Soak in the sun by the pool and enjoy our extensive beverage selection complemented with a variety of poolside snacks.
- Drinks & Snacks: 10:00 to 06:00 Monday to Saturday, 09:00 to 06:00 Sunday & Public Holidays
The Marina Mandarin, Singapore consists of 575 elegant Rooms, including Presidential Suite, Venus Room, Premier Room, Premier Suite, Deluxe Room, Meritus Club, Meritus Club Suite, Presidential Suite.
Deluxe Room: Deluxe Rooms boast a contemporary look and colours so soothing and refreshing that it becomes your personal oasis in the heart of the bustling Marina Bay district. Each Deluxe Room is fitted with a large writing desk, a Coffee Table and Armchair and bedside reading lamps, so that travelers can put their feet up at the end of a hectic day of sightseeing or business meetings.
Premier Room: The Premier Room features value-added features like a desk with a large padded work area, a side console for notebook Computer and a large comfortable Lounge Chair for reading and resting.
- Room on higher floor
- Daily breakfast at the “Brasserie Tatler” on Level 4
- Daily complimentary soft drinks & mineral water from the Mini Bar
- Free local calls
- Free pressing of one suit or 02 pieces of garments per stay
- Welcome cookies or pineapple cakes
- Complimentary late check-out till 16:00 hours
Venus Room: The ladies Room is adorned with little touches of magic to make the lady traveller's stay as enjoyable as possible. From satin hangers, loofah & Bath salts to potpourri and a finger comb, the Ladies Room anticipates the discerning needs of today's modern female traveller.
Meritus Club Room: The Meritus Club Rooms boast three Ps as central tenets: Personalisation, Privilege and Privacy. With a Butler to see to your needs and Fax and Voice Mail facilities, the Meritus Club has been known to be the Business Traveller's abode.
- Exclusive Club Floor check-in
- Welcome Chinese red date tea
- Daily breakfast exclusively at the Meritus Club Lounge
- In-residence business card
- High-speed broadband internet access
- Complimentary 1 hour use of meeting room
- Complimentary laundry services up to 3 pieces per room per day
- Late check-out, subject to availability
- Cocktail served daily from 1730 hours to 1930 hours. Each house guest is entitled to invite one guest to the cocktail hour with compliment
- Complimentary coffee/tea, soft drinks, juices and cookies serve daily at the Club Lounge from 11:00 – 22:30.
Premier Suite: The newly refurbished Premier Suites offer incomparable amenities and personal services to pamper the most discerning traveller. Uniquely remodeled with an east-meet-west design, the new Suites are spacious and feature a separate palour for privacy, providing the perfect ambience for work, relaxation or entertaining visitors. All Suites are equipped with broadband Internet Access, an elegant king-size Bed, 2 Writing Desks, 2 Mini Bars, an intimate dining area and an additional en Suite Restroom.
Meritus Club Suite: Designed to reflect warm Asian hospitality with a home-like atmosphere, new Meritus Club Suites are created with a nouveau-chinos theme, blending art deco with a touch of the Orient. From the moment you arrive, you'll be greeted with a friendly smile and a warm welcome. Butler will be on-hand to take care of all your needs during your stay.
Presidential Suite: Elegantly designed, the Suite creates an atmosphere of classic opulence. Combining with all the modern conveniences expected by the most discerning guest, the suite features a master Bedroom, palour Room, dining Room, private Kitchen, and marble Bathroom with Jacuzzi and Sauna.
|SERVICES & FACILITIES:||Top|
- Fitness Centre with comprehensive Gym equipment, Sauna, Jacuzzi and Massage facilities
- Outdoor Swimming pool
- Tennis Courts
- Squash Courts
- Jogging Track by the Bay
- 24-Hour Business Centre
- Porter Service
- Golf Arrangements
- Limousine/Car Rental
- Restaurant Reservation
- Sightseeing/Tour Arrangements
- Luggage Repair
- Theatre Bookings
- Flight Reconfirmation
- In-Room Safe Deposit Boxes
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Drug Store
- Massage/Foot Reflexology