Open All Year
The Fairmont Royal Pavilion is located on the West Coast of Barbados in the parish of St. James.
- 12 Miles from the Airport, Grantley Adams International
- 8 Miles from the capital, Bridgetown
- 1 Mile from nearest Shopping Centre, Holetown
|MEETING & CONFERENCE:||Top|
Hidden away in a sun-drenched cove, The Fairmont Royal Pavilion in Barbados is the perfect venue for an intimate meeting of the minds. The spectacular oceanfront Barbados resort's conference and event facilities range from small, traditional meeting rooms to pool and beachside locations and private dining rooms. Play tennis, soak up the sun, golf at the championship Royal Westmoreland Golf Course - all in one of the most sought-after locations under the sun.
Whether for business or pleasure, a spectacular event requires surroundings of distinction and inspiration. It requires organization of profound efficiency and it requires a caring, human touch.
With superb facilities and staff expertise to match, The Fairmont Royal Pavilion delivers. On the facility side, the 621-square-foot (190 square meter) Miramar Ballroom, the 297-square-foot (24 square meter) Palm Terrace meeting room, and the 260-square-foot (16 square meter) Heritage Boardroom offer beauty and practicality. The flexible meeting spaces transform under the accomplished hands of the resort’s experienced staff, making each event magically unique and unforgettable. All details are orchestrated with precision and flair. Every need is anticipated, every desire fulfilled.
Transport your group or event to the timeless setting of sea and sky—to the beauty of The Fairmont Royal Pavilion.
|BARS & RESTAURANTS:||Top|
With its breathtaking view of the Caribbean Sea, The Palm Terrace serves an unforgettable feast for all the senses. Unparalleled pleasures for the palate await, with the international gourmet cuisine. Over at The Fairmont Glitter Bay, The Fairmont Royal Pavilion's sister Hotel, the award-winning Piperade exudes a charming open-air ambience serving both international and Caribbean fare, plus a poolside cafe serving a buffet breakfast, salads, pizzas and other Mediterranean specialties for lunch.
- Palm Terrace: An exquisite dining Room with a breathtaking view of the Caribbean Sea, is an unforgettable feast for all of one's senses. Traditional afternoon tea, served daily, is a leisurely indulgence. The international gourmet cuisine provides unparalleled pleasures for the palate. It is also the magnificent open-air setting that one would remember the most: white Moorish arches, cool ocean breezes and the sea so close it almost reaches the table. Top that with live entertainment, most nights, and you surely couldn't ask for more.
- Piperade-at The Fairmont Glitter Bay:A charming, open-air, award-winning Restaurant overlooking the Caribbean Sea - a beachside setting underneath towering palms. Serves both international and Caribbean fare.
- Cafe Taboras: Located poolside, this casual, open-air Bistro overlooks the turquoise Caribbean Sea. Serving buffet breakfast, salads, pizzas and other Mediterranean specialties for lunch, this is a perfect to relax and refresh
- Afternoon Tea: Complimentary tea served with scones, finger sandwiches and pastries.
The Fairmont Royal Pavilion and the Fairmont Glitter Bay sit side-by-side on the famous West Coast of Barbados. Considered one of the most appealing of all Caribbean shorelines, the west coast site was discovered and named at the turn of the century by prominent Barbados businessman, George Manning.
The Fairmont Royal Pavilion was originally The Miramar Hotel, built in the 1940s and the first Hotel to be constructed on the West Coast of Barbados. The original structure had only 12 Rooms and now houses the Palm Terrace Restaurant and the Resort's administrative offices. Cafe Taboras was once the manager's Bungalow and the three-Bedroom Villas were the Garden Rooms. In later years came an expansion into a Hotel/condominium complex. The Miramar was purchased and work started immediately to transform it into the luxurious Royal Pavilion within a miraculously short time. Doors opened in December 1987, just in time for the holiday season.
Today, The Fairmont Royal Pavilion retains its aura of understated elegance in a beautiful tropical setting. Primarily a couple-oriented Resort during the high season, sister property The Fairmont Glitter Bay is across the lawns and welcomes families year-round.
Tastefully decorated, all of our Guestrooms are modeled on magnificent ocean vistas. The Fairmont Royal Pavilion has 72 Deluxe ocean-front Rooms and a three-Bedroom Villa with balconies and patios. Each Guest Room has a private balcony or terrace with a beautiful view of either the ocean or the lush gardens, Air-conditioning and marble-floored Bathrooms.There are also available specifically designated non-smoking Rooms.
- Fairmont Deluxe: There are 72 Fairmont Deluxe oceanfront Rooms. Each Room has a private balcony or terrace-14' x 6' with a beautiful ocean view, private marble-floored Bathrooms with Tub and Shower, and a Dressing Area with Vanity. The Sitting Area has a fully stocked Minibar and in-room Safety Deposit Box. Connecting Rooms may be available. Rooms can accommodate two adults or two adults and one infant- with the use of a crib. The Rooms have one King-two Twins upon request.
- Three Bedroom Villa: The Three Bedroom Villa is located next to the Tennis Courts and overlooks the Pool, Cafe Taboras and the sea. The Villa offers two Bedrooms and a Sitting Area on the ground floor with views of the lush gardens. Spiral stairs lead to another Bedroom on the upper level, which has an ocean view from the balcony. The Villa can accommodate parties of six traveling together. The Villa has one King or two Twin Beds in each of the three Bedrooms and has Ocean and garden view.
- Telephone and Voice Mail
- Maid Service
- Bathrobes & Bathroom Amenities
- Alarm clock-radio
- Coffee/Tea maker
- Color Cable TV with Remote Control
- Safety Deposit Box
- Iron/Ironing Board
Amenities on Request:
- VCR rental
|SERVICES & FACILITIES:||Top|
- 24 H Room Service
- Duty Free Shops
- Valet Service
- Limousine Service
- Massage Therapist
- Tennis Court
- Concierge Services
- Golf Exclusive Courses
- Water Sports
- Business Services
- Bell staff
- Pet Policy: only seeing-eye dogs are always welcome
- Wheelchair Accessibility
- Health Club