Why do I need a PCO to organize my meeting?
Your Professional Conference Organizer is both a logistical administrator and a personal advisor at every step of the planning, organization, execution and follow up of your successful conference. From finding the ideal venue to locating appropriate sponsors your PCO has the knowledge and contacts to assure you meet your goals. From dealing with A/V or lighting installations, security, insurance, delegate movements and accommodation, we have the experience and the negotiating leverage to save you money while meeting your deadlines. In short: your PCO leaves you free to focus on content, keynote speakers and the program agenda.
Just a few of the benefits are:
- Our specialized registration system insures that each and every participant will enjoy the best possible 'delegate experience'. We will be there to meet and greet at their arrival point, to entertain them with a variety of mixers and events, and to see them off at the end of their unforgettable experience.
- Our customized administration system saves time and effort, minimizing human error and providing you a constant stream of up-to-date information and reports on registration numbers.
- Delegates are able to register, remit payments and submit abstracts using our online technology as well as directly access up-to-date program information.
- No detail is overlooked via our system of checklists and budget maintenance.
- With intimate practical knowledge of every venue, the challenges and benefits each offers, we can assist in the selection of one that will be appropriate in every respect. Our 30 year relationship with leading international hospitality providers allows us to offer your delegates superior accommodation and services at reasonable prices.
Some of the services that we offer are:
- The construction of a dedicated conference website free of charge. All your delegates will register through it and have access to detailed information. This service includes set-up of an on-line Reservation Form with a Secure Server Link (SSL) so delegates can safely make their bookings and payments on-line. They will also be able to make their travel arrangements, request transportation, book activities or excursions.
- You are provided with unlimited space to present the theme of the Conference, the program of events and any supplementary information with rich visuals and informative texts.
During of the event we provide:
- A Delegate Assistance & Information Desk at the Conference Centre to cover delegate requirements for the duration of the conference, openning 1 or 2 days prior to the start of conference to provide orientation for early arrivals, until the last delegate's departure. The desk will open daily at least one hour before the day’s sessions commence.
- Our PCO will liaise with the conference center staff and oversee the organization of Coffee Breaks, Receptions, and Dinners etc. to insure that they will be contracted at the most competitive rates.
- A Hostess will be present at all functions and events to monitor quality.
- A Travel Assistant will meet and greet delegates to offer any assistance required upon arrival/departure at the Airport or other arrival/departure points.
- Tour programs: Tailor-made packages arranged for delegates and their guests.
- Transportation: We arrange, manage and co-ordinate transportation from any airport, port or other point of entry. This includes complimentary Limousine transfers for conference VIPs or keynote speakers with a Travel Assistant for orientation upon their arrival/departure (depending on the event).
- Printing requirements: we can undertake the printing of all literature including conference announcements, brochures and papers, promotional posters or banners.
Of course, there are a wide variety of other services that we offer, depending on the nature of the event, and its individual promotional needs such as: direct mail, print advertising in related periodicals as well as Internet marketing capabilities etc. Your dedicated Project Manager will work closely with you to maximize the success of your event.